Fetching the engineering degree, and entering into this lucrative career is what you dream of? It’s not only you, in India most of the students have this desire. An engineering degree stays always in demand, it gets you good position with lot variety, good money and you get to be working in the best companies in the world with high end professionals.
As Albert Einstein said “Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been ”. Engineering gives you the chance to cultivate your creativity on a daily basis. This profession leaves a very powerful impact in the world.
Turn your dream into reality.
To live your life according your dream, you need to first be eligible to get yourself enrolled in the best colleges providing the study in engineering. You need to crack competitive exams to prove your eligibility. You need to have dedication, hard work and you need to understand, prepare and practice for cracking any competitive exam. Competitive exams for engineering entrance are basically very much hard to crack. It is difficult and critical for various reasons. They are given below for your understanding:
- The number of seats offered at the top IITs and NITs are pretty much less compared to the number of students, who appear for the entrance exam.
- Its very difficult for general category students to get in as, huge number of seats are reserved under various categories.
- The syllabus comprising of physics, chemistry and mathematics is extremely vast.
- The question papers are extremely tricky and lengthy, very less amount of time is allotted for finishing that.
What can change your status from a student to an engineer?
There are several entrance exams for aspiring engineering students, in order to claim their seat in IITs, NITs and other top equivalent private colleges. The first step should be to get good coaching centre who can provide best coaching for IIT, and other colleges. You should choose these IIT coaching centres according to experiences of previous year students who passed with flying colors.
The top 5 rated entrance for engineering exams are listed below for your understanding:
- JEE Main – The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) main is the first step to your entry to the prestigious IITs and NITs. You will have to follow cbse class 11 and cbse class 12 syllabus for your preparation. Previously, this exam was called the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE). The difficulty level of this exam is among the highest in the whole world.
- JEE Advanced – It is the 2nd step and a real tough nut to crack for aspiring students. You will have to secure very good performance in your board exam following the CBSE 12 syllabus for claiming your ticket for admission in IITs and ISM dhanbad.
- BITSAT – Clearing BITSAT can get you the chance of being in the campuses of Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS). It is one of the premier institutions in India. Its 4 campuses are located in Hyderabad, Pilani and Goa. A minimum of 75% marks in the Board exams covering maths, chemistry and class 12 physics syllabus has to be fetched too for your admission there.
- VITEE – If you crack VITEE, it will open your doors to VIT(The Vellore Institute of Technology). It is one of the best private engineering colleges in the country. Your class 12th board exam result is extremely important along with good rank in the entrance exam for your admission.
- WBJEE – For students of West Bengal who want to do engineering but want to do it staying in their own state can try this entrance exam. If you get good ranking, you will be placed in the best engineering colleges within the state. Time management skill is more important than intelligence for this exam. This skill can help you in finishing the question paper of this exam, as it is very lengthy.
By appearing on the above mentioned competitive exams you will surely get yourself the coveted seat in the best engineering colleges , and it will bring you your desirable degree in this discipline. Just go get it!